Welcome!

Weird=Normal and Other True Stories is a compilation of my day-to-day dealings with the public. Every moment of my life has the opportunity to become a full-on exaggeration of "Really, that just happened?" and other crazy, yet perfectly normal facets of everyday life. My goal is to entertain you, and to provide you with stories (and moments) that you are able to relate to. Trust me, the weirder it seems, the more normal you (and I) are...

I hope you enjoy!

-Freeway Fairington

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Keep 'em Comin' (aka "A Note from Your Blogger)

Dear Readers,


I love you.  You love me.  (Or you hate me, but really, this just means you love me in a weird, twisted kind of way).  Regardless, I need your feedback as motivation to keep my stories (I mean, truths) coming your way on a regular basis.


If you don't already "like" me on Facebook, please do!  You can find me by searching "Freeway Fairington's Fan Page".  And while you're at it, friend request me: Freeway Fairington.


In addition to this, you can follow me on this site as well...receive notifications as soon as I post and comment on what you like (or don't like) about my blogs.


Please, motivate and inspire me.  I love hearing suggestions/ideas for blogs...hell, you can even email me at freewayfairington@yahoo.com.


That's all I've got for now.  Next up on deck is a very fitting explanation of why I'm superstitious...


Much love,
Freeway Fairington


PS-I need an editor.  Volunteers contact me asap.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment