Welcome!

Weird=Normal and Other True Stories is a compilation of my day-to-day dealings with the public. Every moment of my life has the opportunity to become a full-on exaggeration of "Really, that just happened?" and other crazy, yet perfectly normal facets of everyday life. My goal is to entertain you, and to provide you with stories (and moments) that you are able to relate to. Trust me, the weirder it seems, the more normal you (and I) are...

I hope you enjoy!

-Freeway Fairington

Thursday, August 4, 2011

*A Note from Your Beloved Blogger*

Dear Readers,

I know that you've been wondering for the last month or so about where all of the cowboys have gone.  Well, quite frankly, so have I.  My only guess is that perhaps they have switched sides and are now drug lords in Mexico and Colombia.  I hear that there's more money to be made in that line of work...

No, in all seriousness, you can blame Star 94 and their 90s Weekend for that lame joke.  :)

As you all have been, I too have been busy.  But, the good news is that I'm baaaaacccccckk!

You're about to be reading some seriously funny blogs with a vengeance.  Yeah, you can thank me later.  I only have one favor to ask of you (since google disabled my AdSense account...)-please follow me on this page and "like" me on FaceBook.  I promise not to disappoint.  And if I ever find those cowboys, I'll let you know.

Peace, Love, and Karma,
Freeway Fairington

No comments:

Post a Comment